Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vote for Paris! No, thank you.


In response to Senator McCain's recent television campaign ad against Senator Obama claiming that his success and star power is equal to that of Hollywood's most ditsiest of debutantes, Paris Hilton has decided to chime her two cents towards Senator McCain. She boasted her desire to start a campaign against "that wrinkly white-haired guy" and went on to say that she will paint the White House pink if elected. Miss Paris Hilton, I am surprised that you were even aware as to what was going on in American politics. First things first, if you really want anybody to take you seriously as a human being, you have to stop referring to people as degenerative elementary school such as "that wrinkly white-haired guy." Secondly, by saying things such as "But then that wrinkly white-haired guy used me in his campaign ad, which I guess means I'm running for president. So thanks for the endorsement white-haired dude, and I want America to know I'm, like, totally ready to lead." Really, is this who we want to lead us as Americans?(I know it is a joke ad.) It is terrible enough that she is already corrupting the minds of young women by convincing them that beauty is being abnormally thin, blonde and having a speaking ability that rivals the neighborhood special education child (I am not poking fun at special education children, I volunteer my time to help them.) Paris Hilton please do us all a favor and go lie in a ditch somewhere and leave politics to the "big people" okay?

No comments: