Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh wow the internet in the apartments is back on!!!!

A few days ago at the "political round table," I was under fire for my remarks against Governor Palin and was not until the end that I was finally allowed to speak as to way I am against Palin. For starters Palin is the single thing that is keeping me from voting for McCain. I started loving McCain and started to like the idea of Palin until the governor started to speak. Governor Palin reminds me of the bouncy stereotypical female cheerleader who does nothing more than smile. After hearing the her speak with Katie Couric, my heart stopped. This governor has no ability to think on her feet, suffers from a case of extreme short-sightness, and appears to be nothing more than a scripted puppet. At the table my friend brought up that he was rather entertain and proud of the Governor Palin and the way that she has able to handle herself in a debate. Many other news panelist agreed with my friend that Palin handle herself well. *sigh* People it is like handing a banana to a hungry monkey and expecting it not to eat the banana. It is too easy, all she had to do was open mouth and she mad a small progress. During the speech she did not do anything except for smile, agree with McCain, make terrible jokes and tried not to stutter. Look at her when she was speaking during the debate, she keep looking down as she read off of something and kept back-tracking on whatever statement she was trying to make. Rather she said the wrong word, or skipped a line. I am serious people take a look. All night she took cheap shots at Senator Biden, and I feel bad for Biden because if he really went after her he would have been seen as a women hating "sob" for lack of a better word. The Republican party really dropped the ball with Governor Palin, instead of trying to cash in on Hilary Clinton's voters (whom the vast majority dislike everything that Palin stands for) and counteract Obama's youth they should have picked someone who was better able to stand up for themselves (remember vice president is just a heartbeat away from the seat of power.) Congress is filled with many other talented females who can run circles around this playboy pin-up bunny.

No comments: